SUGGESTED ARCHITECTURAL TYPES:
1. VILLAGE IN THE FOREST GLADE
The main cleared area, relatively flat and the only area
where amenities like
tennis courts, swimming pool, clubhouse etc. can be located
village green with units clustered loosely around these
These units will be :
• easily accessed
• close to entry and amenities
• can be north or south entry
• can take on more of a security village type of aesthetic
• will have general appeal
• architectural conformity is less critical and will
impact less (not really visible from the lake)
• can be more conventional in design.
• can be more “urban” and village like
• Natural stone or earth-tone plaster and paint walls.
• Dark “Vermont” cladding on timber frame
for upper level.
• Colour contrasting window surrounds in plaster.